I’ve taken a brief hiatus from the How Pinteresting Series, but it’s about time to ressurect it! There are so many crafty, creative, and pretty things out there, I love that there is one place to discover and share them!!
Here are a few of my favorites from the last several weeks!
1. A cozy sweater to take you from cool summer nights to crisp fall days
2. Carnations – my least favorite flower – go from being a cheap filler flower , to a statement centerpiece
3. The advent calendar has gotten an adult update – this is my kind of countdown until Christmas 🙂
4. A floaty full skirt paired with a casual knit sweater… oh if only I had that skirt….
5. Smores Bar – what a FUN idea for a party or wedding, and so easy! Here all they did was place a few can’s of sterno in some riverbed rock.
6. The All Saints Aztec dress is my new obsession. It is so fun, and is functional from spring through fall… now if only I had a spare $500 laying around…
7. A healthy recipe for Crock Pot Beef Carnitas… easy and delicious sounds right up my alley!!
8. A re-purposed console table that I absolutely adore. It’s used here next to a bed as a nightstand, and has ample space for your bedtime reading material, a pretty lamp, and a huge vase of peonies!
9. Dark walls… there is just something so rich and cozy about them – after painting the interior of the bookshelf in our dining room, I am craving more dark walls…
10. Glitter gradient manicure – fancy nails are so “of the moment” right now, but this more subtle take on nail art is right up my alley!